Welcome to EI Excellence! Our mission is to connect and serve the diverse community of early intervention providers who help support families in enhancing their child’s social, emotional, developmental and educational success during those critical first years. We want to encourage early intervention professional development by providing links to ever-evolving information about best practices for those seeking to stay abreast of the evidence supporting our work with children and families. Take a look around – we’re delighted you’re here!
EI in the News
- Rules to Engagement – It’s Not Just a Language Barrier
- “Welcome to My World”
- Life is Therapy!
- Drum Roll, Please….
- Mythbusters: But Someone Told Me….
- Ready, Set, Push! Birthing the PSP Pilot
- A Conversation About Evidenced-Based Practices in Early Intervention
- Walking in Someone Else’s Shoes: Supporting the Relationships among Parents, Therapists and Child Care Program Staff
- Using Natural Learning Environment Practices in a Childcare Setting
- It Just Makes “Sense” to look at the Family’s Routines. A Table Talk Wednesday Recap